If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sneak Peek

I had the privilege of going on a 'field trip' with Amanda, hunting out unique spots for her portrait session. Her Mom was recently saying how she didn't have very many pictures of her beautiful daughter. So Amanda took the hint and sent me an email, after seeing some of my photos from a wedding I had shot this past winter. For those that may know Amanda's mom, this is a surprise for Mother's Day, so no dropping hints... :) I told her I'd wait until after Mother's Day to post her images, but Amanda said her Mom hasn't heard of the blog, so she wanted them up right away. And I listened... :)

The light is so amazing towards late evening; I really love doing sessions at this beautiful, glowing time of day. The only problem is that it only lasts about an hour, so we were moving quickly. It was definitely worth the effort.

Thanks for a great session, Amanda! It was so nice getting to know you. (And good luck with finals...)






4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 03, 2009

    Betsy they look great! I can't wait to see the rest!!!

    Thanks so much!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 05, 2009

    Bets and Amanda- these pictures are so good! I loved #3! Looks awesome!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lydia! :) It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 05, 2009

    Thanks Lydia!! I had a blast! And there are like a bagillion more it was soo hard to choose which ones to get!

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete