If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sneak Peek

I just had to put up a few from a family session I did earlier today. The whole group was wonderfully cooperative, and went along with my hair-brained schemes. I'm glad they did; I love what we got!

I have more images to follow of a session that I had immediately following this one, plus a full post from both of them, and even more sessions coming up... It's been a busy week around here!

To Ken and Kay and crew- Thanks to all of you! Your family has been blessed with beautiful children and grandchildren. And yes, I am terribly biased! :)







4 comments:

  1. CollersleanMay 02, 2009

    Betz- They look AWESOME! I can't wait to see more. Thanks for going the extra mile and doing the boys together and then individually. You had better get SOME sleep tonight! Luv Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics Bets. I am kind of partial to the 3 little boys :) Hmmm wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betz - You did a really GREAT JOB with the KWL family photo shoot. Keep Up the Good Work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks Drew! What a great BIL...

    ReplyDelete