If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little Sneak Peek

'Just a quick one that jumped out at me as I was going through Tracey and Jannik's images. I can picture this one in a gorgeous canvas wrap...

The day was beautiful. Many, many more to come later this week.

So, if a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm going to let this one do the talking:




And now my favorite (long) 'Anne' quote. Ever:

"The day was beautiful and the way was beautiful. Anne was almost sorry when they reached Hester Gray's garden, and sat down on the old bench. But it was beautiful there, too -- as beautiful as it had been on the faraway day of the Golden Picnic, when Diana and Jane and Priscilla and she had found it. Then it had been lovely with narcissus and violets; now golden rod had kindled its fairy torches in the corners and asters dotted it bluely. The call of the brook came up through the woods from the valley of birches with all its old allurement; the mellow air was full of the purr of the sea; beyond were fields rimmed by fences bleached silvery gray in the suns of many summers, and long hills scarfed with the shadows of autumnal clouds; with the blowing of the west wind old dreams returned."

-Lucy Maud Montgomery, Canadian authoress

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 24, 2009

    I CAN'T WAIT for the rest!! Betsy, you have such amazing gifts from God! Our whole family enjoyed you and all that you gave to us! I don't think that anyone else could have captured my sister and Jannik, as well as our family & friends, any better than you.

    Thank you so much for everything! Oh and for the chocolate too (YUM!)
    Shannon Kent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pic Betsy! Doesn't hurt that the bride is beautiful too! Looking forward to seeing more pictures and seeing Tracey in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy: Anyone can snap a picture, however...very few can not only see what you see, but capture it the way you do. Your one in a million...I'm always inspired!!
    (Anne of GG is also my favorite)

    ReplyDelete