If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Friend: (n) a favored companion

I had the opportunity on a beautiful, warm evening to document the friendship between this pair of cousins. This shoot was given to Deb as a birthday gift- so it had an added element of expectation.

We had a whirlwind session of laughter and excursion! Jen and Deb, thanks for working with my ideas and adding a lot of creativity to the mix. And thanks to my dear friend, Erin, for being my sidekick!

Enjoy your images:







A little tribute to their professions:



















"The language of friendship is not words but meanings."


~Henry David Thoreau

1 comment:

  1. What cool pictures to treasure!!! They will be so happy they did this!

    ReplyDelete