If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last Day! (Finally.)

-

Anyone else think that CT schools should get out earlier than late June? Oh, it's so good to have them home. I think I'm even more excited than the kids! (Plus, the sun came out! Really, it did! For the first time in way too long...)




Another reason I love gardening-- Thank you gifts for the kids' teachers? Ready to pick, right outside my door:




I'm thankful that the school year went well, and even more thankful that we have all summer to enjoy days at the beach, late-night ice cream trips to Friendly's, bike rides to the park, eating all the watermelon we can stand, and, of course, a vacation of camping at the Cape. Cannot WAIT! But for now we're off to celebrate in style-- by making a run to Target! :)



"Breathless, we flung us on a windy hill, laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass."

-- Rupert Brooke, English poet
(1887-1915)

1 comment:

  1. As a teacher of young children, I can't agree with you more! We just ended today and it was a very long month! Thank goodness it wasn't hot and humid! Love your idea for teacher gifts...they must have been thrilled. My nephew referred me to your photoblog...nice shots. I'll be back when I have more time to look. I'm a photographer, too...though not formally getting my work out there, yet!

    ReplyDelete