If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Senior Session- Molly

*Posting overload- be sure to check through what may have been missed below.*

Another Senior session from Illinois-- each and every senior was so unique and enjoyable to get to know! Molly brought along her sister, a couple friends, and her Mom, too. When I first heard that was the plan, I was a little nervous. No need to be! It went very well, and reminded me so much of my 4 sisters and my Mom, all laughing and talking non-stop in the van! I really felt completely comfortable.

We had a little bit of a drive through the country to a spectacular location-- the most unique and artsy, creative and eclectic house I've ever stepped into. And the early evening light was spectacular. We only had to walk a matter of a few feet in any direction, and so many opportunities abounded for backdrops. All of these pictures were taken on the same land, but you'd never know it by how diverse they are. Thanks to the Taufers for letting us roam their property.

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you, Molly-- and your friends and family! Thanks for trusting me with your photographic memories.



Enjoy your pictures-- you did a beautiful job!






So we tromped through these gross tall weeds full of yucky spitball bug thingies (yes, that's a botanical term :) because I was loving the broken glass with pretty reflected light on it. Soooo... wanting the right angle, I was in a rather precarious position. Let's just say this picture below was taken right as I fell completely backwards. Yeah, I'm graceful like that. But it brought out a great smile! (It's okay, Molly- I don't mind that you were totally laughing at me. Really.)































"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of."

-Benjamin Franklin

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 12, 2009

    Betsy you did a great job! Thanks so much for taking these fantastic pictures and for a fun afternoon!
    Love ~The Hartman Girls~

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 13, 2009

    Beautiful! Such a photogenic young lady. 'Love the setting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 16, 2009

    i LOVE the second image and the second-to-last image... gorgeous, gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete