If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Senior Session- Marlise

*Be sure to check out the posts below- lots going on lately. And coming up: Molly, Jeremy & Janae, Mark, Bonnie, Lori, Don & Sandy- plus a session I just did this evening.*


Now, back to IL:

Marlise definitely takes the prize for being the most organized photo client ever. It was excellent, and made our session run so smoothly! She had taken pictures of the spots she wanted for her senior photo backdrops and printed them off for me! Wow. It was such a help, and made for some great locations. So thanks for the effort you and your Mom put in, Marlise. It was great to have that vision ahead of time, especially since I was not very familiar with the area.

It was nice getting to meet you and having you cart me around. Thanks for your calm nature and helpful attitude! All the best as you begin your senior year...






























"I steer my bark with hope in the head, leaving fear astern. My hopes indeed sometimes fail, but not oftener than the forebodings of the gloomy."

-Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 12, 2009

    Great pictures, Marlise. 'Love the freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 17, 2009

    They are good! luv the violin one! luv ur branson buddies

    ReplyDelete