If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Growth: (n) the act or process, or a manner of growing; development; gradual increase.

A few times during this shoot, I was taken aback at how much has changed just in the past few years. I remember babysitting Julianne and her brothers every Friday night, for many years. Then not so long ago, she was the mainstay babysitter in our Hany household. The kids always loved having her, and they were so disappointed when she got a 'real' job. :) Just the other day, Joel saw 'Julianne 1:30 Wed.' on the chalkboard. He ran into the kitchen, telling the twins, "Guess what?! Julianne's coming over!!!" Yeah, way to burst his bubble, Mom. Oops.

Now Julianne's ready to graduate high school and go on to college. It's so nice to be able to relate to her as we're both pursuing our degrees as an RN. We never lack for something to talk about; there were plenty of times when she had come over to babysit that we stayed up chatting late into the night before she went home. (I'm sure her Mom remembers too...)

Julianne, it was such a privilege for me to do this with you. I'm so glad to have you in my life, and even more thankful that through the years we've gone from babysitting duties to being friends. You know I love you dearly, and wish you all the best that life can hold out for you!







































"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as I will always be yours."

Ludwig van Beethoven (does he even need an explanation? :)
1712-1773

5 comments:

  1. These are so nice, good job Betz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy,
    Again..great job..I love the chair outside...it is a nice touch...I was in the 'Spread the Love' tour with you...I loved what you read....thanks for commenting on my blog..you do beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Andi! :) Wasn't Spread the Love such a great experience? Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THese are amazing pictures that capture Julianne completely. I love them. My favorite is (well one of them) the rock and water in the background. NICE NICE NICE

    ReplyDelete