If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Remember.

~

Today, I just have one little thing to say. I believe it with a fair amount of certainty:



I don't think we'll ever look back and say we took too many pictures.









"One day at a time-- this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."

-Ida Scott Taylor, author
~

3 comments:

  1. Betsy, he was a wonderful man and gentleman. I loved seeing him at the home when I went to help Jen. Sending love out to your family. ((hugs)) JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leon was a fine example of a faithful husband, a man with a strong faith, a pillar of his household and our church. He will be missed! His family will be in our thoughts and prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I will remember most was his upbeat, positive attitude about life. He always had something good to say and was always so thankful.

    ReplyDelete