If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas card

Here's our 2009 Christmas card. From our home to yours. (And if you didn't get one in the mail, it's only because I ran out-- of cards, and time. :)

Merry Christmas, readers. You make me smile.



front:



inside top:


inside bottom:


back:




"I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses."

-Taylor Caldwell, American novelist. (1900-1985)

2 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE with Nora's entire outfit!! btw I haven't gotten on yet, kind of thought I would be near the top of the list!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is in my mailbox, my dear! I couldn't get away with that; I know better! :)

    ReplyDelete