If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Quick Reminder

Just a note to let you all know that Erica May's " Cans for Comments" drive ends tonight at 11:59 pm -- KC time! So go leave another comment, or leave your first one ever. I know how many people visit this blog each day, and on average only 1-2% comment. Sooooo... now's your chance to leave a little note on Erica's blog to help those in need. I know we can exceed her goal by a LOT!

THANK YOU!


...And because I'm working on this session and loving it, here's another one: (And you can view their beautiful grandchildren in the post below.)


1 comment:

  1. I really love what you did. What a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete