If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sneak Peek

Here's what I did this afternoon right after the kids got off the bus:








More images to follow. Believe it or not, we had fun. -And I'll even show you what I bribed them with! (That's right, I said bribe. Bad mom. But it was worth it...)
Children's photographer CT wedding photographer wedding photography newborn photographer maternity photographer family portrait photographer

3 comments:

  1. Too Cute!!! This is a GREAT picture of Connor. Great of all of them yes, but especially great of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so awesome! What cute nephews and neice i have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!! Congrats Betsy Jo - looks like you are well on your way! Thank you for commenting on my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete