If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Primary: (adj) First in order of time or development

Joel

"There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure."
-Mark Twain American author and humorist (1835-1910)

This quote pretty much sums up the endeavors of our firstborn. Curious and constantly asking questions, dreaming big dreams, he's looking everywhere for some secret treasure. If not digging in the backyard, he is very frequently found with his nose stuck in a book, looking to unearth more information on some historical event. He loves to read of the latest goings-on of Frank and Joe Hardy and their friend Chet Morton. His inquisitiveness can sometimes get him into trouble, as the twinkle in his eye might suggest.
But, then again, I really wouldn't want it any other way.


2 comments:

  1. Someone needs to put a comment under our first born grandchilds' picture! That brave young man who will be without tonsils as of next Friday! Love you Joel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Grandma,

    I knew it was you! Thank you for writing that note to me. I'll need that courage for my surgery at the hospital. I love you, too!

    Love, Joel

    ReplyDelete