If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Senior: Jen

I'm going to be short on words for this post, and long on pictures. Jen's been waiting so patiently for me to post her senior session, so I want to get right to it. Just a few things: Jen, I loved working with you and meeting your mom-- and your sister and your grandparents. Thanks to them for letting us shoot at their beautiful farm! Senior shoots are one of my favorite things about my job, and clients like you are the reason why! Thanks for being so welcoming, accommodating, and just plain enjoyable to be with. And thanks for humoring me when I 'found' some beautiful light right as our session was supposed to be done. I think it paid off.

All the best to you as you decide on colleges! I'm sure you'll do wonderfully.





















My favorite is below. No question. Look. at. those. eyes.






"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE them! Thank you so much. I had a great time getting them done with you. You are so much fun and they came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. What gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous girl. Great job Betsy.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word: beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my favorite things to do in the morning, is a cup of coffee and going online to look at your newly posted pictures. always makes me happy! beautiful girl, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete