If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sneak Peek

Here's a really quick look at a great family session. There are so many, many more images and I'll be getting them up on the blog in the next couple of days. I thought the 'L' family might like to see this one right away. What a good bunch-- even the little babies were so cooperative!

Thanks so much to the entire crew for an organized, easy-going portrait shoot. You worked together well, and I appreciate the opportunity I had to meet all of you! (Also thanks to Jim and Ellen, some of my past clients, who got everything in order. -- You were so helpful!)

'Love this image-- the light, the color choices in clothing, the setting, the flags, the stones... Fox Hill is becoming one of my favorite locations for evening sessions:



"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich."

~Dan Wilcox

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 26, 2009

    It was a blast working with you again Betsy. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! ~Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 26, 2009

    What a nice group shot!

    ReplyDelete