If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Calm: (adj) placid, peaceful, serene.



'Just a quick post from our family, wishing all a happy Easter weekend full of remembrance, thanks, and blessing.








"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow them.
"

-Louisa May Alcott, author; famous for her enduring book, 'Little Women'
(1832-1888)

*Remember to enter the contest here.

3 comments:

  1. one word! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy - those photos of your children are beautiful! What a gorgeous spot you found!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I really like the bottom one!

    ReplyDelete