If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family: (n) a group of related things or people.

Here's a quick share from a session done before Christmas. I had to keep most of the photos under wraps until gifts were given and cards sent out:



See how the above photo is all adorable, both happy and smiling? So cute, right? But I absolutely love the next photo in black and white. They're looking dead on, neither smiling, but there's something almost noble in their bearing. And I love it. It reminds me of a really old photograph. My favorite. (And it doesn't hurt that they are absolutely adorable little boys.)

Love.




These were a gift for the grandmother of these children. Easy to photograph, for sure!



Thanks again, L family! It was fun to revisit these!

1 comment: