If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Sneak Peek: Sophia

This has to be super quick, because I'm getting my gear all ready for a big wedding tomorrow. But when I saw this one, I just had to get it uploaded for Ashley.

This little sweetie was such a good girl-- so, so tiny and placid as could be! I love babies... 'So fun to photograph!

Ashley, there are so many images of your little girl to be shown on the site, but hopefully this can hold you over for a bit while I finish the rest. Thanks again for a great morning!




*To learn about or purchase 'Prints for a Purpose', click here. Thank you for the interest and support thus far!*


6 comments:

  1. so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is by far the sweetest little thing! Our first g-baby and she has just stolen all of our hearts. Can't wait to see the rest!!!! Thanks for doing such a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Absolutely priceless =) What a doll...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one of thw sweetest pictures I have ever seen♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this picture of my little Sophia Grace. Betsy, you captured such a beautiful moment for me. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete