If you would like to set up a photography session, or have any questions, contact me via email: betsy@betsyjophotography.com. Thank you!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

WE'RE MOVING!

It's been a lot of work, but I'm happy to announce that the Betsy Jo Photography blog has a new home! Completely redesigned-- sporting a custom url & a custom slideshow header-- the new blog is easier to navigate, easier to comment on, and just plain prettier to look at! I've enjoyed working on it (for the most part) and, look forward to hearing your feedback. Leave a comment on the new blog if you like it, and feel free to leave your ideas and suggestions, too!

www.betsyjoblog.com

This will be the last post on this blog, so be sure to update your RSS feeds or Google Reader.

And one last word from the author: Goodbye, Blogger. Though I won't miss you, I will admit that you've been good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment